Muraraka College, Sultanganj
मुरारका कॉलेज , सुल्तानगंज
General Code of Conduct
- Classes start from 10.30 a.m. and may continue up to 3.00 p.m. on all the six days of a week (Monday to Saturday). Students are advised to come to the Institute by 10:00 am to attend classes. As per university rules 75% attendance is mandatory to appear in semester end examination.
- Students must adhere to the Dress Code of the Institute.
- Use of mobile phones in the classrooms, Library, labs, workshop area etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Every student must carry his / her Identity Card while entering the campus and identify himself with help of the Identity Card whenever asked for.
- No guests / visitors shall be allowed with the students in the class/lab/ library.
- Students must help to keep the institute neat and clean and also preserve and maintain the greeneries. Eatables / beverages are not allowed inside the study areas including labs, library, Students should have their tiffin inside the canteen or class room. Smoking is prohibited in the premises of the institute.
- Students must conserve electricity and water. They must switch off lights & fans when they leave the class room, laboratories.
- Rules to be followed in Library.
- Any removable data storage device or hardware attachments for software operations cannot be taken in or out without written approval of the department in charge. A violation of this will be considered as an intention for piracy / theft.
- While studying at the Institute, students will have to operate machines and tools carefully and observe all safety regulations and see that no damage is caused to self, others or to the Institute's property, machinery and equipment. In case it is found that they have caused any damage to the Institute's property they shall be required to reimburse or make good the damage caused. Any decision regarding the extent of their liability on such account shall be at the discretion of the Institute, which shall be final.
- The nature of learning in any program may require the students to purchase tools, stationary items from time to time. Specific instructions in this regard will be given by the concerned department / faculty at the beginning of various courses.
- Students are responsible to their conduct. They are prohibited from doing anything either inside or outside the college that will amount to breach of discipline. Disciplinary actions may involve warning, fine and suspension from class/examination/Library or expulsion from the college.
- Students shall conduct themselves in a disciplined manner both towards the members of (Teaching and non-teaching) and towards their friends or students.
- Students shall maintain perfect discipline in classroom and desist from demonstration of disorder behaviors. They must not loiter in corridors or in front of class rooms or office room. They must maintain silence during free period and in library. Smoking in the college premise is strictly prohibited. Use of mobile phones and other such devices are prohibited in and around the classroom.
- Students shall take proper care of the college property. They shall not spoil college property otherwise they have to pay the cost of damage / loss caused to the property of the college.
- Students shall have to leave their cycle or motorcycle in the space fixed for it. The college will not be responsible for any damage or loss.
- No person can be invited to address a meeting in the college or allowed to college without prior permission of the principal
- No Student suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend the college.
- Any student who is found impersonating on his/her behalf at the university examination will stand expelled from the college with immediate effect.
- Outsiders are not allowed inside the college premises without permission of the college authorities. For the students, there shall be identity card entry in the college and they must produce their identity cards when asked.
- Violation of the above motioned rules will lead to severe disciplinary action involving fine, suspension and expulsion from the college. The principal can take such action even without assigning any reason.