IQAC Quality initiative
IQAC Murarka College Sultanganjproactively participating in enhancement of teaching and learning environment in college. Construction and reconstruction of various committee was done to make sure multidirectional feedback and growth of college. From 2018 onwards IQAC was working with dedication to achieve the following key aims
- IQAC team established 3 ICT enabled classroom and one language lab for the student to show and teach effectively.
- Wi-fi availability in all over the campus has given opportunity to arrange lecture by video
- By construction of various committees to decentralised work load and smooth functioning of
- Initiative to take time to time quiz and departmental seminar by internal and external resource persons to diversify the knowledge.
- IQAC have taken initiative and encouraged the department to arrange field project and educational tour.
- Team IQAC suggested various value added programmes like SWAYAM and implementation of the same was initiated by our university.
- Conducting internal as well as administrative audit to ensure proper use of resources.
- Effective and active participation of Alumni association to make college family bigger and better. Time to time extract and use their experience for betterment of college and students.
- IQAC team is working hard to collaborate with industries to meet students need for placement.
- Time to time collection of feedback from stakeholder of college to make it a better place for live, Learn and teach.
- By active initiative by IQAC college is going towards less or no paper zone by introducing digital library, office automation and own app facilities.
- Regular demonstrative lecture to improve quality of education and office maintenance by using e-sources.
- IQAC Murarka College Sultanganj Has taken initiative to improve learning and working culture of the campus. Few of them are listed here
- Construction of various committees to decentralise the work and to ensure smooth functioning of college
- Encourage the department to organise regular seminar/workshop department wise
- Taken initiative to convert our library to digital library and provided e-source of books and journal through NFLIBNET and Shodh-Shindhu.
- Office was updated through office automation by the initiative of IQAC
- College student and teacher are in process to get well connected through College own APP.
- Quiz, reviews and feedback are on APP.
- Lab infrastructure is updating to as per need of modern era
- Girls Common room was developed with as per need of Girls need and necessity like magazine, games, RO water, and urination facility
- Initiative to update Staff room with facility like separate washroom, magazine, gaming zone etc
- ICT enabled classrooms and language lab was established to create better teaching and learning process.
- With the help of development committee, IQAC has taken initiative to create 3 seminar room
- Series of lecture was organised on Intellectual Property Right for students and Teachers
- Modern I-card was introduced for Staff/ faculty with employee code
- Service book of all employee is now in digital form with the help of office automation
- Biodata of all teacher/ staff was created by initiative of IQAC.
- Feedback of Stack holder were collected, analysed and published. Team is trying rectify the problem by raised by stack holders.
- Canteen for students and staff was established
- Medical facility were established for regular check of health
- IQAC has taken initiative to establish Gym for student to be fit and healthy
- IQAC has started to connect his family by arranging first alumni meet.
- College is already enriched with sports facilities and IQAC has given encouragement to increase the participation of female student.
- Arranged Internship programme for Biology group of student and encouraged other department for the same.
- IQAC has taken initiative for clean and green campus, by plantation, dustbin installation, heading towards paperless office.
- Initiated to get computer lab
- Website development was done by the initiative by IQAC
- Restarting the publication of college Magazine
- Established a E-waste Room