Muraraka College, Sultanganj
मुरारका कॉलेज , सुल्तानगंज
Code of Conduct for Students
- Student attendance (at least 75%) is essential.
- Good behavior with friends, juniors, seniors, teachers and supporting staff.
- Coming to classes regularly following punctuality and sincerity.
- Coming to college with uniform and decency.
- Follow the library rules.
- Utilize college infrastructure constructively.
- Bring no harm to the physical and academic atmosphere.
- Save water, electricity and protect the garden.
- Do not arrange any meeting without any permission from the head of the college.
- Do not pollute the academic atmosphere of the college.
- Follow discipline inside class, office, library and at each place of the college.
- Show respect from other.
Code of Conduct for Teacher's
- Come to college with decency in dress and approach.
- Follow regularity, punctuality and sincerity.
- Do not allow divisive force and politics in the college.
- Behave properly among teachers, towards supporting staff and students.
- Maintain healthy relation with students.
- Be sincere to maintain an academic atmosphere.
- Do not misuse college property.
- Follow discipline to encourage others towards discipline.
- Be humble in approach and guide for students.
- Work in college as a team for improving Teaching-Learning.
Code of Conduct for Principal
- Be strict in administration, management and organization with humanitarian approach.
- Follow sincerity, regularity, honesty and punctuality in behavior and approach.
- Be a role model for teachers, non-teaching staff and students.
- Supervise academics and other activities.
- Follow academic Calendar to stricted measure.
- Solving the problems of students, and employees.
- Maintaining cleanliness and healthy atmosphere in the college.
- To practice discipline.
- To lead in all activities.
- To improve work culture.
Code of Conduct for Governing Body
- To follow University guidelines.
- To initiate recruitment process as per requirement and availability of funds.
- To organize meetings and take decisions as per rule.
- To guide the college to maintain quality education and a better work culture.
- To suggest college administration to adopt new trends.
- To co-operates employees in solving their problems.
- To work for improving academic, infrastructural and student support services.